1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Tyrann Mathieu

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by 88Unstoppable82, Mar 21, 2022.

1. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    He made a Pro Bowl and led the Bears to the playoffs tried, on ****ty teams, with atrocious lines,and no weapons on Offense! Clearly the worst...Hardly!

2. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Great, so why in the f%$k are you here, precisely?

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. hmmmmm

hmmmmm Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2020
    NFL players are taller, faster and bigger. Smarter common most of them can’t figure out if their 50 million dollar contract is 50,000 or 50,000,000 or 50,000,000,000. I guess all these football players end up being surgeons

4. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    They can though be taught how to manage their money or figure out how to do it. You cant be taught their height, size, strength, or god given talents. You also can be taught to be a surgeon. You cant be taught on how to be an NFL player.

5. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    for entertainment.

• Like Like x 1
  6. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Kind of like Looney tunes sometimes

7. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    allen robinson is a weapon. tarik cohen was as well. Jordan Howard was a pro bowl running back. Also had Nagy that while a lameduck headcoach, was a very good offensive playcaller. Also had arguable the best defense in the nfl with mack, hicks, fuller, eddie jackson, leonard floyd, etc.. also his center cody whitehead and his OT charles leno made the pro bowl soidk how his line was so ****ty. but anyways yes hes no where near better than lamar, burrow, or deshaun. he isnt close to any of them.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    how does my behavior show i care? Because i respond that means i care?

9. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    you do nothing but teach students things someone else taught you or you learned. congratulations very difficult. There's a reason teachers don't get paid a lot.

10. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    what proof do you have that anyone on this board knows more than anyone in the nfl in terms of football.

11. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    Tarik Cohen is a midget 3rd down back...Howard is blah..And you're picking one year of the OL...Also, other than Mack, those D's were just names...Yes the D did have some good players, that has nothing to do with Trubisky...And as you mentioned, ONE good WR, woo hoo,and never a good TE...

I just don't know how everyone can have all these rankings before they play a game? I've said it before, I think Trubisky is gonna really surprise...I could be wrong ( I've been wrong MANY times ) and I'm not afraid to admit it...The one worry I DO have is Canada...I just don't know if this Dude is legit, and we had no idea if he was or not imo with a washed Ben...

It's just people like you who stand up on a rock and constantly scream " I'm right, I'm always right, you're wrong, and your opinion is irrelevant "

12. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Pretty much

• Like Like x 1
  13. forgotten1

forgotten1 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2022
    upload_2022-4-19_10-36-17.jpeg

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    He also doesn’t know a world without social media, he cares, his whole generation obsesses about what other people think of them.

• Like Like x 2
  15. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    its entertainment. no one here puts a dime in my pocket.

16. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    You have to be trolling. If you didn't care you wouldn't respond.

17. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    I'm honestly surprised that he hasn't got the boot yet.

18. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Doesn’t break any rules. Not really sure how much of a Steelers fan he is, think he was drawn to them because of AB and Bell.

I don’t think he’s really trolling, just young and has some perspectives that are really out there but he takes far more heat then he dishes out.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    Actually, surgeons do have natural skills as well, some of them physical. Oddly enough, that is all you seem to respect is physical skills. Surgeons have to have hand-eye coordination and steady hands. Most people can't do what they do. Not everybody has the mental capacity to learn everything they need to know. One thing most of them do have in common with outstanding athletes is the confidence which often crosses the line into arrogance. if they don't have that, they can't do that job.

It is comical that you think that anybody can be taught to be a surgeon. You really need to stop putting football players up on pedestals. Some day, you will grow up and realize that they are flawed people with strengths and weaknesses, just like the rest of us.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    What proof do you have that every player in the NFL knows more about football than every person not in the NFL? Let me save you some time. You don't have it.

I've read the conversations here. I remember conversations I've had with NFL players. I've interviewed many of them. Some were bright, perceptive, inquisitive, and knowledgeable. Some had the mental capacity of a doorknob. Thais is where you fail. You have this ridiculous idea that physical skill somehow determines knowledge. It makes no sense at all. You have no respect for intelligence. That's just foolish.

• Agree Agree x 2
  21. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    and trubisky had 1 pro bowl year lol since you want talk about that. lol what? the defense did help him. he didnt have to do but so much due to having the defense. he threw for 3200 lol.

Watson led the NFL in passing yards with ZERO wrs and oline. You're making all these excuses for why trubuksy failed which is further proving why he isn't good. Stafford for example didn't suck in Detroit. He just couldn't win. When you're good regardless of your circumstances YOUR PLAY won't suffer.

And there's not a soul in the nfl that's taking trubisky over the 3 other qbs in the division.

22. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    So surgeons before ever looking or watching someone else do surgery, could just go to a surgery with no prior knowledge or practice and be able to perform the surgery with successful hands and hand eye coordination?

I know if you took tyreek hill before ever playing football and told him go outside and run he'd still be just as fast as he ever was because that was something just godly given to him. Not something you can learn or practice.

And yes because physical skills aren't taught.

23. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    I actually don't even have any social media. It gets you caught up.

• Like Like x 1
  24. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Who the hell deemed you the determination on someone's intelligence? You saying what YOU thought after interviewing someone doesn't mean ****.

And the proof I have is the fact they for one are in the nfl performing at the highest level, someone is paying them to be in the nfl, and they have the actually experience of competing on the NFL level. Any one here have those qualifications? That's like you saying you know more about being in a foxhole then a marine does when you've never been in one.

That's why cam Newton said that time that it was "funny" hearing a female talk about running routes. What the hell can she tell him about that?

25. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Yeah I know. The guy is just annoying.